Saturday, July 25, 2015

2015 Jul 7 - Logan, UT

Hello, again!
It seems like yesterday when I last sent an Email out to you all! :)
I am really looking forward to the baptism happening this Saturday. :)
It will be great! :)
I am super bored this transfer since my companion knows the area so
well and when I say "Let's see who lives here." He just tells me who
it is and starts going to the house that he wanted to go to the whole
time.
Also, there is a lot of sitting around here since he keeps feeling
sick and taking outrageously long naps. :/


But, something that I learned out here... If anyone wants to be
baptized, and is worthy. Baptize them.
If you think that they are going to fall away from the church, Baptize them.
If they do or don't have a testimony, you baptize them.
No matter what, if someone is ready for baptism, you baptize them.
Baptism is the first step to following Jesus Christ! Also, once you
are baptized, you get the gift of the Holy Ghost.
And the Holy Ghost will help you to make the correct decisions.
Correct decisions like... Going to church, following the Word of
Wisdom, and the law of Chastity! No matter who you are, you always
need to get baptized to start being awesome! :)
That's my thought for this week. :)

(Also, I took Teancum's advice for my signature.)

Yea, I desire to dwell among this people for a time; yea, and perhaps
until the day I die.


Also, my companion is having a tough time with his bike! Three times
he has gotten flat tires since I've been here! He had to call our
Senior Missionaries and get them to bring their truck so we could get
our bikes home in a timely manner! XD

#######################################
Chris Padilla
Shad, I'm so sorry you're having a tough time with your comp.  it sounds like he's not very excited to be on the mission.  All you can do is study while he sleeps.  Now you can see why your first comp and the mission president were concerned about you falling asleep a lot.  I know you were adjusting.  The other thing you can do is call investigators while he's asleep and share a scripture with them, or see how their personal study is going.  You could also draw me a picture.  :). I love you Elder and pray for you to find people that are ready to be baptized.

No comments:

Post a Comment