Saturday, July 25, 2015

2015 May 19 - Preston South Stake, Idaho

another week another letter

Just a few things.

I Have gotten a new companion and he's awesome. he reminds me of me. :D Less hyper, but we get along really well.
I'm mostly running the area by myself now since he doesn't know the area that well. It's a rough deal, and I'm super tired, but I know that God will help me.
This week, I learned about having something to do at all hours of the day. it is super important because you only get two years and that's not a lot of time.
Here are a few random pictures that I took. I hope you enjoy them. :)
Three of me and my beautiful moostache, and one of my new companion.








































##############################################
Stephanie Padilla
Love it! Hope you well.  God is so ​amazing.  He truly knows all.  I've been busy with school and work but I love being busy.  You will be amazed at what you are and have learned.  You are so inspirational and we all love  you so much. 
Love,
Auntie Steph
##############################################



No comments:

Post a Comment