Saturday, July 25, 2015

2015 Jun 16 - Preston South Stake, Idaho

I have had a wonderful week! :)

Okay, so, I've got the best Investigator ever! She teaches as much as we do. She's super smart and knows her scriptures backwards and forwards. She reads the Old Testament, and apparently, Jesus quotes it a lot. Her name is Dawn and she is the reason that I have to read the Old Testament now! XD
She says it's all about that Deuteronomy and Leviticus. That's where all the good stuff is, and that's where the higher law that Jesus teaches is mostly from! :o Wow, amazing! I'll figure out if it's true. X)
Also, does everybody remember that series that Dr. Suess helped write? It was about a momma bear, a papa bear, a boy bear, a girl bear, and a baby bear. Do you remember the title of that series? Don't read on until you remember it... I'll wait.... ... ... ... Okay, so you probably said that it was "The Berenstein Bears", Right? With the last letters as S-T-E-I-N? Well, get this, it was actually Berenstain, with the last five letters as S-T-A-I-N. Spooky, huh? Someone is time traveling. And they need to stop it... Seriously. XD
Lastly, I'm thinking my time in The Preston South Stake is drawing close to the end I believe I'll be moving on the 24th of June. So, I'm trying to get everything done here as well as I can! :o

Also, is Lyssa flipping me off here? :o [See attached photo]
Not cool Lyssa... >:(


By the way, in case you're wondering, no, she did not flip me off.
She was just moving her hand quickly. :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment