Saturday, July 25, 2015

2015 May 26 - Preston South Stake, Idaho

howdy howdy wooooowdy

:D GASP! Could it be!? could it bee?! mayhaps not for so soon a time was unimaginable! It's my birthday tommorrow! :D OH how excited I am too! I'll have such wonderful fun, shrimp, crayfish, cocktails, margarita's oh the works!(not really but I don't mind joking a little. :D)(It IS my birthday just not a crazy one)



Ahhhhhh What a week ahead of me. yesterday was pretty crazy I'd say, lots of door knocking and not many people met. It was actually cool though how many families we met together here. most places I'm in people just get away from them to be elsewhere and it's a day of just knocking empty houses.

Today is exciting though as well. We have cleaned laundry, vacuumed the house, and yesterday it rained so thankfully that took care of the car.

I hope all of you had a great Memorial day! It's a day we celebrate the many freedoms we enjoy today. Just remember the ultimate sacrifice that Jesus made in the past, and you can also remember more appreciatively the people that have helped us in these days to continue to freely worship how we will, what, or may.

#######################################
Melanie Montoya
Happy happy bday 
Sent on the new Sprint Network
#######################################

No comments:

Post a Comment