Saturday, July 25, 2015

2015 Mar 24 - Preston South Stake, Idaho

Short one

This week, we have tons of Lessons. The investigators are awesome!

Natasha is still putting off baptism even though she goes to church very often and has a calling in the church! ugh... I just want to push her in the font at this point...

Charlie (girl) wants to be baptized and is progressing toward it swiftly, if only she would go to church. DX but she's really great anyways. She likes school and so reading the scriptures every day isn't too big of a deal for her. :)

Hannah is going to be BAPTIZED SOON! YAY!

My companion biffed it on his longboard the other day and sprained his wrist, he's okay now, but he's still in a brace so that he stops moving his wrist.

This morning we did some service for a non-member named Matt. Matt knows that he's goign to be baptized, but he's putting it off for as long as he can. He'll get baptized before Elder Thibodeaux (my companion) leaves.

Lastly, I love my mission! I am feeling amazing out here and feeling quite Happy-go-lucky! I bought some video games for Teancum that I will send home right when he gets home. It'll be my gift. :3

Scripture tiem:
18 But before ye seek for riches, seek ye for the kingdomof God.
 19 And after ye have obtained a hope in Christ ye shall obtain riches, if ye seek them; and ye will seek them for the intent to do good—to clothe the naked, and to feed the hungry, and to liberate the captive, and administer relief to the sick and the afflicted.
I Think that this is an amazing scripture, because so many people worry about money before they worry about God. but in this scripture we are promised that money will come and that we shouldn't worry about it. So, just like this scripture says, focusing on God is the only thing we need to do. So, as you send your kids out on missions, pay your tithing, and obey all the other commandments. Money will come and and God will help us make ends meet.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment