Saturday, July 25, 2015

2015 May 5 - Preston South Stake, Idaho

wow, I really don't have too much to report lately...

EXCEPT THAT THIS MISSION IS AWESOME!
I am having a great time on my mission! It is definitely the hardest thing I've ever done, but it's also the best thing I've ever done. My testimony and knowledge are growing pretty swiftly.
My companion is leaving next Wednesday to  become a zone leader, so I'l be getting a new companion. I hope he's awesome! :)
I hope that you guys remember me in your prayers, because I definitely need them! :D
And as for people we're teaching, we're teaching Davy from Mongolia. (that's not her full name, but her full name is unpronounceable! geez! D: She is a wonderful example of a golden investigator, she wants to be baptized, has a testimony, and has already given a talk in church! XD She's awesome. :)
Well, I'll just leave you with this. I'm only certain of two things in this world, and one of them is that The gospel is true, that every sin that we commit can be forgiven. I know that we all have committed thousands of sins, but the Atonement covers everything bad that has ever happened to us and every bad thing that we've done. :) I know that we can be forgiven for everything and a half Because Jesus has paid for it all. :)
I close this testimony in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
PS. OH, and don't forget about calls home this next Mother's day! :D

##########################################
 Melanie Montoya
Its always great to hear from you. Amen!
Sent on the new Sprint Network
##########################################
 Edward Padilla
I am happy to hear you are doing awesome on your mission.  Having a golden investigator builds a missionaries confidence big time. 

Thank you for sharing your testimony.

Our family is doing very good.  We are looking for a house to call our own.  We love living at the cabin but the distance from town is costing us $600 to $700 a month in gas.  I so wish I was financially capable to fix this place up for Grandpa and Grandma. 

Alexandria has decided not to go back on her mission.  She still has quite a bit of pain on her tailbone, even after the surgery.   She's getting ready to get a job and good to college so she could get more knowledge.  Ha ha ha... You got rhyme. I'm a dork. :D

Dena just got a few awards in school (photo).  She graduates this year.  She's getting ready to get a job as well so she can go to school and later go on a mission.
Gio, has been designing another video.  He so wants to make a game that everyone likes.  Got to love his persistence.

Charlton is still playing with making his own fireworks.  He loves the challenge of school and is still maintaining his 4.0 GPA.  He is planning to go to college to get his degree in chemical engineering after his mission.

Kean, is still mister happy.  He loves playing video games.  He does well in school.  He is still shorter than his brothers and hopes he'll have a growth spurt soon. 

Love Uncle Edward
 
##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment