Saturday, July 25, 2015

2015 Mar 10 - Preston South Stake, Idaho

Weekly Email

Well, it's been another great week! Today, the Spanish Elders, me and my companion went Hiking. We found a cave and built a fire and sacrificed Elder Lewis' Tie. He had hit his 6-month mark and hadn't had a chance to burn a tie yet. We built a good fire and really got it going, it was two to three feet high at it's best. It was amazing, but next time we're bringing a fuel of some sort.

Since I've been here, I've gained and lost seven pounds. I now weigh a whopping 130! Whew! Heavy!

Pooting that aside. I've also learned how to skateboard (just a little), I still can't go 30 MPH yet, but I can stay on the board now. XD I did crash once and I put a hole in the exercise pants that I use as pajamas. So, that was awesome. I put some of the blood on a pile of snow that was there, as a peace offering to the park. Heh...
The members here try to make me eat so much that I have to turn it down sometimes. they make me eat a lot of food, it's nuts, and then, my companion makes good food too! ugh... so good...
Today is another short email, still taking requests for content of my E-mails, still not 100% sure what to put in them...
so here's some pictures! Some will give you nightmares and some are just awesome! :D

FIRST! I'd like to give you all nightmares! :D

 JUST a few more nightmares. ;)

AND this... I don't know what this is...

I hope you all have a great week, and that you don't actually get nightmares! ^w^ BYE!​

###########################################Chris Padilla
So for content I've always said.  

1.  Investigators: names, challenges, lessons taught, what they think

2.  Elder Padilla:  challenges, new life lessons learned, what you think
3.  Testimony/Spiritual thought
4.  Pictures.
Lots of love...
###########################################
 
 
 
Nate Padilla
Oh wow! Those are funny. I was laughing my head off.
###########################################
 Stephanie Padilla
Dear Elder Padilla,
You are always so crazy, it is awesome to see you doing good.  You are an inspiration!
Love,
Auntie Steph
###########################################  

No comments:

Post a Comment